Estimated Time to Read: 3 minutes
The best benefit of volume lash extensions it that its adoption in the makeup industry has made it possible to millions of women being deprived of sparse natural eyelashes to enjoy a volume of a set of lashes applied on original eyelashes. With an extremely softer, fuller, and fluffier finish, these multi-dimensional next generation lashes make you simply look gorgeous. Since these special extensions are made exceptionally lightweight, they can settle even for a longer period over standard ones, if properly formed and well maintained.
Popularity of Volume Lash Extensions
These days, lash extensions are typically separated into two distinct categories, classic, and volume. Don’t confuse, classic refers to the standard ones with thicker extension applied singly onto one natural lash. On the contrary, volume lash is specially designed with 3 to 8 superfine extensions and applied to individual lash that spread out in dimensions. These fines are acknowledged as fans. Introduced in 2013, in North America, volume lash extensions have earned a solid footprint in global cosmetic domain since the passion among women for ample lashes is widespread.
What Makes Them Distinct?
The common tend to found in clients wanting to beauty their eyelashes is having a length as well as fullness. When it comes to the classic range of lash extensions, they are ideal to add medium to great length to one’s innate lashes. So long, it matters to fullness or depth, the classic group cannot help where now come volume lash extensions that have been proved being simply fantastic to enhance depth, texture, as well, ampleness of one’s eyelash. Formerly, whereas lash artists with standard lashes could never be made their clients happy intended to a fuller look, or especially those who have had an inadequate number of natural lashes, now with volume lash extensions that issue is over.
How Volume Lash Extensions Are Made?
Each extension used in ‘Volume’ is picked with great care by lash artists to achieve desired lightness and thinness instead of thicker options that eventually help create a soft feathery appearance and not heavy that can damage a natural eyelash. Interestingly enough, due to their extreme lightweight and fluffy nature, artists can customize them using a fraction of glue even less then what is needed for normal extensions. Therefore, more volume does never mean using of more adhesive which adds to durability.
Range and Scope
In a reputed beauty salon, you can find 8 different categories of volume lash extensions, ranging from 2D i.e., lashes with 2 fans, 3D lashes with 3 fans, and in this order 8D offers 8 lashes. This may definitely appear unbelievable how can putting so many lashes is possible without damaging the natural lash. Nevertheless, the concept is quite revolutionary that makes it feasible. You might be aware that mostly technicians use extensions having 0.15mm to 0.20mm width to create a classic lash. Bearing that idea in mind, 3D volume lashes designed with 0.07 mm width lashes become equal to 0.12mm lash while 6D is crafted equivalent to 0.020 mm with 0.05 mm fans in the extension.
Instant Customization is Volume Lash
Apart from using pre-made lash fans for volume extensions, equipped with highly skilled professional artists, top-notch beauty salons specialize in custom-made lash extensions in the procedure room during the process. This not only helps a lash passionate to add on volume up to the desired level from medium to thicker but equally the instantly made lash fans by experts ensure resilience, longevity and optimal customer satisfaction.
Three Key Tips
- Outfitted with volume eyelashes you need no more use of mascara. In fact, no mascara on earth can offer you the depth and fullness of lash extension.
- Volume lashes necessitate no combing with lash sticks as suggested for typical lashes. Since they are designed more packed, brushing can severely ruin their sharpness.
- Application of volume lashes is an extremely delicate job and doesn’t come under regular lash artistry. Hence, go for specially trained lash artists specialized in the area.
- The Ten Things You Must Know About Eyelash Extensions Eyelash extensions are most up-to-date additions in cosmetic industry concepts that enable you to include...
- Are You Worried About Your Facial Skin Care and Need a Solution? Appearance of wrinkles and facial volume loss are common signs of aging. A poor lifestyle,...
- Microneedling – Things to Know Microneedling can rejuvenate the skin by helping with new collagen production. It is a minimally-invasive...
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Eyebrows With the emerging trend of having deeper, darker, and fuller eyebrows instead of sleeker ones,...