Estimated Time to Read: 4 minutes
Anything to everything is influenced by fashion these days, why still carry on with traditional ways and leave weddings out of it! Designer bridal shoes are necessary have for that special day; they not only complete the entire look but also add elegance.
Typical questions that come in bride’s mind
1. Matching shoes for the dress? The most important part of wedding shopping is deciding whether to find matching designer bridal shoes or to go with “always in style” gold and silver shoes. Long gone those days when brides used to wear classic plain white wedding dresses only, now days brides go for pearl-white, off-white, shimmery-white, ivory and even colorful dresses.
Finding matching designer bridal shoes for these shades is a daunting task indeed, hence many retailers and designers help dye shoes in whichever color bride demands. The height of matching accessories goes to such a level that brides also consider doing embroidery work on shoes same as their dresses.
2. What is more an appropriate heel or flats? Many shorter brides choose heels over flats and taller brides pick flats in order to blend in with the crowd. Weddings are an elaborate occasion that requires almost a whole day to cover all the traditions and after-wedding celebrations. Wearing high heels whole day should be a conscious decision for a bride. Everyone treats bride as a queen on that special day, so do not worry about picking something from the floor if it falls because people will be happy to do anything for you that day.
3. Should my dress need to be short in order to flaunt my designer shoes? If your dress is too long, then no need to worry about the height of your heel, you can simply wear comfortable wedges, platform heels or stilettos and still look glam. Many designers are launching a wide new short dresses collection for a wedding and your legs would be the most important thing on display for the entire occasion. In that case, there is no point of even discussing and blindly pick classy strappy stilettos.
4. Whom should I consult for making a perfect purchase? The wedding industry has gone to a different level, making a huge hike in demand for designer dresses, designer shoes, designer accessories, professional hair, and makeup. Many professionals make a career out of this industry, including wedding stylists. They are known for understanding what exactly the bride wants and giving her every inch of that dream. Wedding stylists know which designer bridal shoes will complement your entire look and makes your legs and toes looks leaner plus beautiful at the same time. Getting a reference form a former bride about these stylists is the best option.
5. Is it essential to carry shoes to dress fitting? Buying dress and shoes together is the right decision for wedding shopping. There is no point of buying an elaborate dress and then carry it around town to find matching shoes with it. Designer bridal shoes are a must have for the special occasion and it is recommended by many stylists that bride should carry shoes to dress fitting as there she will get to know how much dress length needs to be altered to be able to flaunt the beautiful designer bridal shoes they bought. This way you will be sure that you won’t fall walking down the aisle by stepping on the dress itself.
Things to consider while buying designer bridal shoes
1. Accurate heel height: Whom you are marrying is very important, but is he tall or short is what a bride needs to know while going for designer bridal shoe shopping. You definitely do not want to look too short or too tall in front of your fiancé. Hence, finding a right heel size is very essential.
2. Think twice what kind of floor you will be walking on: So you are done with all the shopping and on the wedding day, it turns out that the church floor is slippery or your grand entrance is supposed to be from outside where you will be passing through the lawn. Oops! Was not prepared for it? It is important to be familiar with the kind of floor you will be walking on during your wedding rehearsals.
3. Dance or no dance: You bought beautiful and little less comfortable high heels to go with your wedding dress and on the auspicious day your husband planned a surprise couple dance act for you. Wondering why you did not buy comfortable designer bridal shoes (shoes.about.com/od/weddingsbridal1/tp/bridal_shoes_td.htm) in the first place will not take you anywhere. Be prepared to dance, after all it is your wedding we are talking about.
- Get Your Best and Beautiful Pair of Ladies High Heel Shoes Online High heel shoes have been in vogue since time immemorial. They are an indispensable part...
- Advice for Getting the Right Large Size Shoes Shoe shopping is an addiction that is too difficult to release. Many people are still...
- Tips for Buying Plus Size Shoes Women who use plus size shoes often find shopping a difficult experience. The search for...
- Look Great with the Right Pair of Flat Shoes Nothing can be more comfortable than wearing a pair of light flat shoes whether on...