Estimated Time to Read: 3 minutes
Shoe shopping is an addiction that is too difficult to release. Many people are still unaware of the accurate size of their feet and conciliate with plus/minus half of what they actually should wear. People buy large size thinking they will wear it with socks. Those days were the best when parents used to take for shoe shopping and the first step of every retailer and store worker is to check shoe size before showing any pair. We kind of skipped that step on our way growing and directly switch to 2-step shopping:
1. Browse trendy design
2. Look for size
Many women managed to squeeze their feet in any shoe if it is trending in the fashion world. The pain and bruises are almost ignored by applying Band-Aids on it. Seriously, when was the last time you check your shoe size, is something to think about. As we grow our foot shape and size also grows, forcibly buying small shoes can cause many foot problems. In order to prevent foot problems, regular foot care is important. Wearing incorrect sized shoes can result in less blood circulation.
Foot problems caused by wearing unfit shoes
• Wearing pointy shoes can cause bone deformity where toe thumb inclined towards other fingers giving a pointy shape to your feet. Feet will remain inflamed and swollen every time you remove shoes. Researchers say that many times deformity go to such a level that surgery is recommended as the patient is unable to stand straight or balance the body’s weight properly.
• The intense pressure on toes can lead to soft tissue injury that results in continuous bleeding from the skin beneath nails which will cause blood clotting in your nails.
Finding the large size ladies shoes is not only difficult, but an actual task for those who have large sized feet. The level of frustration when you walk into the store, ask for your shoe size and worker just check out your feet and gives you a “NO” with a subtle smile. In order to get right large size shoes, following are some advices:
• Your foot size also increases with time, measuring your foot size at the end of the day is the best practice as it was largest at that time of the day. This way you will be updated about your shoe size next time you go for shoe shopping.
• Mostly our one foot is larger than the other one, therefore, it is important to check fitting in your larger foot while getting the right large size shoes.
• Trying on the shoe is very important, people are always in the hurry and they typically check shoe size marked on it and buys it. The problem arises when at home they try that shoe and it did not fit, every shoe brand has slightly different shoe size scale. Hence it is essential to wear a shoe and walk around a little bit before making a purchase of it.
• Make a conscious decision of buying a shoe that leaves a little space for your toe to move around. Finding too perfect fit can also harm the feet as no space will be left for air to move around and blood circulation.
• Sometimes shoes expand after a while or shrinks after a wash, in those scenarios buying a perfect fit seems the smartest option.
• Walk around a bit in the shoe before making a purchase, some shoes fit perfectly, but still jumps around up and down your heel when you walk.
• While buying high heels shoes in online, read the size chart properly and also check for reviews what other buyers gave about the fit of that shoe. This will give you a fair idea about what size you want to order.
• If you know the shoe size accurately, directly go to the showroom and ask for that size. This will reduce disappointment of not finding the right large size shoes.
- Get Your Best and Beautiful Pair of Ladies High Heel Shoes Online High heel shoes have been in vogue since time immemorial. They are an indispensable part...
- Shopping Designer Clothes and Fashion Accessories in Los Angeles Buying designer clothes and fashion accessories has become the call of the day. People in...
- Women’s Sleepwear for Extreme Comfort and Utmost Sexiness When it comes to sleepwear for women, the first thing that flickers in the mind...
- Five Helpful Tips for You to Find Your Ideal Evening Dress Beautiful long gown or that little black dress, both come under the category of evening...